Futuristic Proinnsias

Futuristic Proinnsias

Monday 19 May 2014

The Future

On this site, I present some ideas which could have a big impact on the future. At a previous time, I thought I might pursue one of these myself, seek a patent and set up a business to exploit the idea. Now, I reckon my role is to remain the armchair inventor. Should you or somebody wish to pursue one of my inventions, they can  contact me for the secret details and we can negotiate how to progress from there.

Should nobody come along, I will just, like Maurice Ward, take the secrets to the grave. Would mankind, then, be denied the benefits of my inventions? I don't think so. I think it is quite likely that, given the outcome that I describe here, others could, in time, figure out how those outcomes would be achieved. It would be just so much simpler for a business-man who likes the idea to come to me for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment